Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Did not sleep well.

I actually thought a cup of dark roast coffee at 3:30 in the afternoon was a good idea. 
Work was fine, interesting, but fine. 
The coffee was delicious, tossing and turning in bed was not.  
Maybe next time I'll get decaf. 
My faithful companions, the dogs, kept me company.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although, not being able to sleep definitely woke me up.
I enjoy the quiet. I don't think the dogs understood why I was getting up so late/early, but we trekked outside to the little loves seat and watched the stars. The moon was so bright, not full but bright. I had planned on reading a book, but I didn't want to turn on a light.  The moon had just enough of a glow on the patio to see where I was going, but not enough to read- or maybe I could have but didn't. Either way, sitting outside at night is a really refreshing feeling.  
The coyotes started yiping, but they didn't both us too much.  

Read: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami 

No comments:

Post a Comment